Candid Partners – Amazon Cloud Architect
Candid is an Atlanta-based technology and management consulting firm that develops tailored solutions for complex enterprises. We design, build, implement and manage sophisticated infrastructure for the largest organizations in the world. With no external investors or debt, Candid is the only independent cloud firm with the scale and expertise for our clients to adopt the cloud at their own pace. We’ve successfully performed over 250 cloud initiatives without a single one failing.
Candid is currently seeking an experienced Cloud Architect to join our team of expert cloud consultants. This person will be responsible for providing leading-edge technology solutions to Fortune 100 enterprises. This individual will play a critical role in driving the strategy, architecture, design and implementation of Amazon Cloud (Amazon Web Services) initiatives.
- Design enterprise cloud technical strategy
- Define and document cloud solution architecture(s) including technical designs and diagrams.
- Design and deploy dynamically scalable and highly available services on AWS
- Build and deploy production systems in AWS
- Design infrastructure as code structure including Terraform
- Devise enterprise strategies around containerization, serverless and API management.
- Design cloud network connectivity architecture.
- Strong Experience configuring and deploying applications in Amazon Cloud using core features of that environment such as:
- EC2, RDS, S3, ELB, VPC
- Basic experience configuring and deploying applications in Amazon Cloud using features such as:
- Elasticache, Redshift, Lambda, API Gateway
- Experience with JAVA, PHP, Ruby & Node.js
- Experience with Bash & Python scripting
- Experience with Amazon API’s for integration
- Driven to achieve a high level of client and customer satisfaction
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team as the technical SME.
- Passion for delivering high quality technical solutions
- Strong crisis management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills including presentation skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- A natural enthusiasm and ability to learn cutting edge technologies
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on software development coding experience.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience implementing AWS including use of AWS APIs
- Strong knowledge of leading-edge technologies, tools, and software & services vendors
- 5 years of proven consulting experience
- Extensive work experience in a client delivery role with direct client interaction
- Degree in Math or Computer Science or equivalent.
When you join Candid, you do more than simply switch companies to advance your career. "You become part of the Candid family, a group of talented women and men who drive innovation, solve complex problems, embrace change, and above all love technology". In addition to that, below are a few more reasons to join the Candid team:
- Candid is the only Cloud firm on the Inc 5000 Fastest-Growing list five years in a row.
- Candid is the only Cloud firm that automates all six stages of the Journey to Cloud
- Candid is the only cloud firm to have successfully built and deployed a massively scalable serverless banking system into production in under 24 hours
- Candid was the first cloud firm to successfully migrate a mainframe to the cloud
- Candid has performed more than 250 cloud migrations/initiatives, and none has ever failed.
Apply and be the Candid difference!
YouTube Channel: Life@Candid