Candid – Azure Cloud Architect
Candid is a technology and management consulting firm that develops tailored cloud solutions for complex enterprises. We design, build, implement and manage sophisticated cloud solutions for the largest organizations in the world. Acquired by McKinsey and Co. in 2020, Candid serves the senior leadership of the world’s largest enterprises in achieving their cloud enabled business objectives. We’ve successfully performed over 250 cloud initiatives without a single one failing.
Candid is currently seeking an experienced Azure Cloud Consultant to join our team of expert cloud consultants. This person will be responsible for providing leading-edge technology solutions to Fortune 100 enterprises. This individual will play a critical role in driving the strategy, architecture, design and implementation of Azure Cloud initiatives.
- Design enterprise cloud technical strategy
- Define and document cloud solution architecture(s) including technical designs and diagrams.
- Design and deploy dynamically scalable and highly available services on Azure
- Build and deploy production systems in Azure
- Design infrastructure as code structure including Terraform
- Devise enterprise strategies around containerization, serverless and API management.
- Participate in every aspect of the development and operational areas.
- Design cloud network connectivity architecture.
- Microsoft Azure technologies and Services: Compute, Storage, Databases, API Management, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions.
- Azure DevOps or non-Microsoft equivalent technologies such as GoCD, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus etc.: Pipelines, Repos, Artifacts.
- Agile Scrum
- ASP.NET MVC
- Entity Framework
Extra-Awesome If You Have:
- Driven to achieve a high level of client and customer satisfaction
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team as the technical SME.
- Passion for delivering high quality technical solutions
- Strong crisis management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills including presentation skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- A natural enthusiasm and ability to learn cutting edge technologies
- 5+ years in software engineering with the technologies listed
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience architecting and developing complex Microsoft Azure, AD, Exchange, Lync, O365, and other Microsoft platforms
- 2+ years in leadership role (Projects or People)
- 5+ years of experience in Cloud Computing to include migrations, large scale implementations and CI/CD.
- 3+ years implementing unit tests or automation frameworks
- 3+ years solution design/documentation and deployment with Azure
- Consulting experience
- 5 years of proven consulting experience
- Extensive work experience in a client delivery role with direct client interaction
- Degree in Math or Computer Science or equivalent
Experience in the following is a bonus:
SharePoint, Mobile Web toolkits like Xamarin and Cordova, Progressive apps, Machine learning, Cloud Infrastructure, Consulting, PowerBi.
When you join Candid, you do more than simply switch companies to advance your career. "You become part of the Candid family, a group of talented women and men who drive innovation, solve complex problems, embrace change, and above all love technology". In addition to that, below are a few more reasons to join the Candid team:
- Candid is the only Cloud firm on the Inc 5000 Fastest-Growing list five years in a row
- Candid is the only Cloud firm that automates all six stages of the Journey to Cloud
- Candid is the only cloud firm to have successfully built and deployed a massively scalable serverless banking system into production in under 24 hours
- Candid was the first cloud firm to successfully migrate a mainframe to the cloud
- Candid has performed more than 250 cloud migrations/initiatives, and none has ever failed
Apply and be the Candid difference!
YouTube Channel: Life@Candid