Candid – AWS Cloud Developer
Candid is a technology and management consulting firm that develops tailored cloud solutions for complex enterprises. We design, build, implement and manage sophisticated cloud solutions for the largest organizations in the world. Acquired by McKinsey and Co. in 2020, Candid serves the senior leadership of the world’s largest enterprises in achieving their cloud enabled business objectives. We’ve successfully performed over 250 cloud initiatives without a single one failing.
Candid is currently seeking an experienced AWS Cloud Developer to join our team. This person will be a member of one of our DevOps implementations teams responsible for providing application development solutions to Fortune 500 enterprises. This individual will play a lead role in driving the design, development and implementation of software solutions leveraging modern cloud architectures.
- Hands on software development
- Take ideas that have been designed and make them work!
- Create software components, modules, integrations.
- Create software testing implementations including unit, functional, acceptance, performance and security tests.
- Integrate with Amazon API’s to deliver a highly efficient application implementation
- Provide feedback during development cycles regarding technical constraints
- Implement dynamically scalable and highly available services on AWS
- Deploy production systems in AWS
- Work in an agile based development environment.
- Produce accurate estimates for user stories
- Profound knowledge of diagnosing software problems
- Basic understanding of serverless design concepts and patterns
- Basic understanding writing and testing Lambda functions
- Good understanding of different problem-solving strategies
- Extensive understanding of one or more programming languages
- Java, .Net
- Ruby, Bash
- Basic understanding of configuring and deploying applications in Amazon Cloud using core features of that environment such as:
- Lambda, EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, ECS, Kubernetes
- RDS, Aurora, Redshift
- S3, EFS
- Elasticache, VPC, ELB
- Basic understanding of building environments with Terraform
- Experience with Amazon API’s for integration
- Strong knowledge of leading-edge technologies, tools, and software & services vendors
- Great analytical thought process for resolving software problems
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively within development teams
- Driven to achieve a high level of client and customer satisfaction
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Passion for delivering high quality technical solutions
- A natural enthusiasm and ability to learn cutting edge technologies
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on software development experience or equivalent
- Degree in Math or Computer Science or equivalent
When you join Candid, you do more than simply switch companies to advance your career. "You become part of the Candid family, a group of talented women and men who drive innovation, solve complex problems, embrace change, and above all love technology". In addition to that, below are a few more reasons to join the Candid team:
- Candid is the only Cloud firm on the Inc 5000 Fastest-Growing list five years in a row
- Candid is the only Cloud firm that automates all six stages of the Journey to Cloud
- Candid is the only cloud firm to have successfully built and deployed a massively scalable serverless banking system into production in under 24 hours
- Candid was the first cloud firm to successfully migrate a mainframe to the cloud
- Candid has performed more than 250 cloud migrations/initiatives, and none has ever failed
Apply and be the Candid difference!
YouTube Channel: Life@Candid