Partner Development Manager
nOps delivers an AI-powered Platform that helps rapid-growth companies build, manage, and operate a Well-Architected Cloud infrastructure. This allows companies to rapidly innovate while staying continuously validated across the five Well-Architected Pillars allowing them to realize the power of the cloud.
Help Customers tame Cloud Complexity to Ignite Innovation
nOps is a fast-paced, innovative cloud management software company that partners with some of the world’s largest corporations and managed cloud services providers. We are looking for a skilled, high-energy, driven Partner Development Manager with software-as-a-service (SaaS) and partner development experience to join our successful sales team. At nOps we focus relentlessly on customer outcomes, always innovate with speed and simplicity, hire curious people who are continuous learners, and do whatever it takes to earn long-term trust by consistently delivering A+ experiences.
As a Partner Development Manager, you will be responsible for driving the growth of existing partners through creative, business-savvy programs and initiatives. The ideal candidate has experience working with MSPs and resellers in the cloud space with a proven history of sales success, demonstrating the ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, understand partner challenges and their go-to-market strategies, to build and convey compelling nOps value propositions.
- Develop and nurture a healthy portfolio of cloud IaaS Reseller, Managed Services, and/or Consulting Partners.
- Become the principal and accountable nOps interface to partners, acting as a Trusted Advisor providing business and product expertise with exceptional customer service
- Create and execute joint partner business plans with short and long-term horizons with a strong focus on relationship activation resulting in accelerated revenue growth, and maximizing revenue potential
- Develop and execute plans at the individual partner level and communicate to the business what is required to engage, enable, and equip key partners to be as successful as possible, as fast as possible
- Produce and articulate business cases for prospective and existing partners in collaboration with product marketing and product management departments
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies to support nOps Partners’ businesses
- Meet or exceed all revenue, growth, and retention targets assigned to the portfolio of nOps Partners
- Performs other related duties as required & assigned
- Up to 20% Travel – as appropriate/possible.
- Well-developed relationship building skills, willingness to advocate for Partners internally, and drive Partner initiatives across the organization
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a high level of energy, dedication, and an unrelenting drive to succeed and win; yet, be a team player and have a collaborative approach to winning
- Proven ability to create and extend a corporate culture that is a competitive advantage and visible to customers, partners, and employees
- A customer-obsessed, curious, data-driven mindset with a bias toward decisive action, testing, and learning approach, a willingness to learn from mistakes, and maintaining the highest professional standards befitting a world-class brand working with world-class partners
- Drive innovation, service our employees, & treat everyone fairly & respectfully
- Enable & embrace change
? 4+ years experience with account management, customer service/support, or technical support
? Ability to learn quickly & maintain current comprehensive knowledge of nOps products; familiarity with the AWS and/or Azure platforms strongly preferred
? Experience with customer billing/invoicing & basic contract knowledge
? Engaging & dynamic customer service skills
? Excellent verbal & written communication skills with a strong telephone presence
? Must be a self-starter & proactive problem solver who is adaptable, decisive & professional
? Excellent time management with the ability to effectively multi-task in a dynamic environment
? Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
? Bachelor’s degree with a focus on Computer Science or Information Technology preferred
Our employees are our greatest strength, so we’ll support your career development, reward your accomplishments, and help you achieve your personal goals. We’re growing fast and need creative thinkers who embrace the challenges of innovation, a changing marketplace and exceeding customer expectations.