REPAY (“Realtime Electronic Payments” / NASDAQ TICKER: RPAY) is an established and fast-growing publicly traded financial technology and payment processing company headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with offices across the country. REPAY enables its customers to accept payments anytime, anywhere, and through any channel while providing a secure, seamless, and enjoyable payment experience for the end consumers. REPAY offers a comprehensive suite of electronic payment and funding solutions, including debit and credit card processing, ACH processing, Instant Funding, and electronic bill payment systems with full IVR, text, and mobile capabilities. The scalability of its products allows merchants of all sizes to add an instant arsenal of intelligent payment technology solutions to their businesses without significant development costs or infrastructure investments.
ABOUT THE ROLE
REPAY is looking for an experienced Site Reliability Engineer to be part of our Agile and growing Technology team in expanding our core payment processing platform and products within the consumer finance industry. Work in a small team, where you will have an immediate and measurable impact on our fast-growing business by helping us reach the next level and stage of growth. Your expertise building and managing scalable cloud hosted systems with open source components and tools will be critical in this role.
- Working with Terraform, Kubernetes, AWS, Jenkins, Packer, Envoy, Gloo, Bash, Go and Python on a daily basis
- Playing a key role as a Site Reliability Engineer where you will be responsible for the overall success of product/solution deployment including designing automated installations, maintenance of stable production environments and on-time production releases.
- Building tooling for self-service for developers to facilitate a culture of DevOps across the entire development org and not just a DevOps team
- Continuously hone and improve our technology stack to keep up with the state of the art
- Participating in company’s off-hours on-call rotation program
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- 6+ years of experience building highly available systems and supporting SaaS cloud-based infrastructure
- Experience with terraform, packer, Kubernetes or other Infrastructure/Configuration-as-code tooling
- Experience using at least one scripting language such as Python, bash, PowerShell or similar
- Experience deploying to cloud-based technology (AWS)
- Experience with continuous integration (CI/CD) and automated build tools such as TeamCity and Jenkins
- Ability to tackle problems both at large scale and the small scale
- Good understanding of application/infrastructure security
- Strong communication skills; ability to communicate with distributed teams
- Good understanding of Payments processing and/or developing Payments products
- Familiarity of PCI compliance
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
WHY JOIN REPAY.… BECAUSE CULTURE IS EVERYTHING
GROWTH & PEOPLE-CENTERED LEADERSHIP
As the industry-leading financial technology provider in the Consumer Finance and Business to Business spaces, we continue to set the standard for application development and delivery. In 2019, REPAY became a public company listed on the Nasdaq Stock Market (RPAY). For the past three consecutive years, we have placed on the ACG® Atlanta Georgia Fast 40, a list recognizing the top 40 fastest-growing middle-market companies in Georgia. REPAY’s leadership empowers each team member to make a difference and stretch to their fullest potential. Our dedication to frequent, transparent communication is shown with companywide meetings where our leaders share company vision and encourage employees to ask questions.
FUN WORK ENVIRONMENT & GREAT TEAMS
We offer it all: business to casual dress, great snacks & beverages, and open-air collaborative team settings. REPAY has been certified as a Great Place to Work® company for 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020. The REPAY team is fun, smart, collaborative, and truly enjoys working together. Making a difference in our local communities – we support several philanthropic initiatives every year to give back to our local communities. We are self-driven, motivated professionals who do not require micro-management to ensure we produce high quality and timely work.
PROBLEM SOLVING, INNOVATION, & EDUCATION
We create highly sophisticated payment processing applications and are always pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We are constantly revolutionizing the industry by building on new ideas from clients and employees. We provide the resources necessary to ensure new innovations can develop quickly and with quality. We encourage continuing education, including professional conferences and events. Our yearly Tech Summit is a great opportunity for the team to get together to collaborate and participate in educational breakout sessions to learn more about specific topics.
PUTTING OUR PEOPLE FIRST
We believe our people are the best, and we care immensely about their success. We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes 100% coverage of employee healthcare premiums and several free benefits, including life insurance, disability insurance, and work-life balance resources. All benefits go into effect day one. Our employees’ futures are important to us, which is why we have a 401(k)-employer match. REPAY employees are eligible to participate in our Annual Bonus Program. This bonus award reflects excellent performance of individual contributions and goals achieved during the past year.