Technical Support Specialist – McLarens
Peachtree Corners, GA
The Technical Supportl Specialist supports McLarens users’ various technologies used by Executives, their support staff, and non-executive staff. The role will be to ensure technology equipment functions properly on the enterprise’s networks. This position provides client-side network, software and hardware support and troubleshoots customer issues to ensure technology equipment, and peripherals integrate and function properly. This position supports multiple departments’ equipment issues and utilizes remote connectivity tools for distance users worldwide.
Provides Computer Customer Support
- Reviews system and management tracking tool (i.e., Zendesk) tickets to confirm ownership and to establish priority for completing ticket work requests.
- Documents work in incident management tracking tool and manages service levels to meet and exceed allowed timeframes per SLA.
- Provides recommendations on software and hardware purchases and upgrades and to support customer cost-cutting initiatives.
- Follows up with customers to build and maintain relationships and to obtain feedback on work performance and service levels.
- Troubleshoots technical issues to resolve issues interfering with customer workflow.
- Supports a follow-the-sun schedule on and off-site to provide technical coverage to all regions world-wide.
Supports Customer Equipment
- Examines and inspects equipment to determine damages and to repair and replace equipment.
- Provides loaner equipment when available to users to temporarily replace lost and stolen equipment.
- Interacts and consults with users to review special equipment and peripheral needs and to provide guidance for ensuring operability.
- Coordinates removal of end-of-life equipment to ensure proper disposal, recycle and surplus and to update asset inventory records.
- Troubleshoots Laptops, PCs, and any other company-approved end-user systems.
- Troubleshoots iPhones, VOIP phones.