nerdrabbit summer marketing intern
Location: Atlanta, GA
# of Openings: 1
NerdRabbit is rapidly expanding our teams associated with helping to eliminate barriers to cloud migration – with the biggest one being people. In this space, the traditional model of staffing is not fulfilling all customer needs – specifically those customers that need complete teams, immediate resources, fractional skill sets or need people who can start work today. NerdRabbit is the world’s first AWS Software Defined Staffing Company Powered by machine learning used to help fix those barriers.
NerdRabbit is looking for a creative individual to drive brand awareness through marketing for our company. Not only are you creating content for social media, but you are helping our Field Marketing Specialist with email campaigns, newsletters, and the development of our website with the best information in order to drive revenue for our product and company. We need someone to grow the brand and bring interest to our offering by engaging the best talent on the market.
- Curate social media content to be shared across social channels
- Research, manage and oversee all social media content including graphics, videos, and other digital marketing strategies
- Ensure all messaging is on target and consistent with NerdRabbit’s objectives and vision
- Maintain our website: providing updates and improvements when necessary to keep up with the ever-changing world of tech
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to understand the technology industry and assist with greater lead generation through social media and digital advertising
- Monitor google analytics with the rest of the team to identify viable ideas, trends, and growth patterns
- Build effective, creative email campaigns to create lead generation and growth of revenue
our ideal candidate
- Is currently enrolled in a 4-year university
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills (you’re not afraid to pick up the phone and possess a “never met a stranger” mentality)
- Has a high level of motivation, good time management, and organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- Has aptitude and passion for learning (this industry is constantly changing and you’ll need to keep up with emerging technologies and trends)
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and hustler-level sense of urgency—we’re a fast-growing company and need someone who can keep up. You’ll help us raise the bar!!