nerdrabbit product management intern
Location: Atlanta, GA
NerdRabbit is rapidly expanding our teams associated with helping to eliminate barriers to cloud migration – with the biggest one being people. In this space, the traditional model of staffing is not fulfilling all customer needs – specifically those customers that need complete teams, immediate resources, fractional skill sets or need people who can start work today. NerdRabbit is the world’s first AWS Software Defined Staffing Company Powered by machine learning used to help fix those barriers.
NerdRabbit is looking for a Product Management Intern to join our team as we grow our business with some of the best companies across the United States to help with a more cost-effective move to the cloud. Our ideal candidate will excel in taking charge of the NerdRabbit offering we have for our various customers, and work to help our sellers drive business in this area. As the champion of this product, you will play an integral role in making this new business unit product a complete success.
As a member of the NerdHerd, you’ll be joining one of the newest companies in Atlanta as you help build deep candidate pipelines and stop at nothing to match awesome talent with the right opportunity to join our amazing team.
- Assist with testing of the web and mobile application.
- Compile notes on competitive research.
- Assist with User Experience research.
- Assist with the organization and editing of the project management board in Asana.
- Reach out to prospective users on LinkedIn.
- Assist with the scheduling of internal Nerdly meetings.
- Assist with administrative tasks such as activating Nerdly profiles.
- Join Cloud Recruitment Consultants and Account Executives on meetings to identify potential improvements to Nerdly.
- Participate in industry events for Staffing and AWS (guessing these will probably be virtual, even by next Spring).
- Learn about the Staffing Industry and Staffing Software.
- Learn about the AWS ecosystem and machine-learning software.
- Working with Datasets for our Applicant Tracking System and Software Platform.
our ideal candidate
- Ability to work 20 hours a week while pursuing a bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, coupled with an articulate, outgoing, and engaging approach to interpersonal relationships
- Strong knowledge of technical jargon and skillsets within the cloud, staffing, and/or consulting realm
- A high level of motivation, good time management, and organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- An entrepreneurial spirit and hustler-level sense of urgency—we’re a fast-growing company and need someone who can keep up
ready to join nerdrabbit? apply now:
Join our NerdHerd.