work at nerdrabbit
NerdRabbit Colony Manager
nerdrabbit colony manager
Location: Atlanta, GA
NerdRabbit is rapidly expanding our teams associated with helping to eliminate barriers to cloud migration – with the biggest one being people. In this space, the traditional model of staffing is not fulfilling all customer needs – specifically those customers that need complete teams, immediate resources, fractional skill sets or need people who can start work today. NerdRabbit is the world’s first AWS Software Defined Staffing Company Powered by machine learning used to help fix those barriers.
NerdRabbit is looking for a hustling individual to drive Cloud Professional experience and engagement in our new AWS talent software platform, Nerdly. The Colony Manager will be tasked with recruiting the top AWS experts (or “Nerds”) to promote their skills and professional services to AWS End-Users on the platform. You will also be responsible for helping to innovate our “Nerd” experience, making sure we are setting our team of AWS experts up with the most seamless way to interact with AWS End-Users.
NerdRabbit is a new and innovative technology powered talent company under the Catalyst Tech Ventures umbrella, and we need someone to drive brand awareness and revenue by engaging the best talent in the market.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with experienced AWS professional experts
- Using the top tools, you will proactively source, screen, and recruit the best AWS professional experts to our Nerdly software platform
- Guide candidates through the registration process and creating Cloud-focused services on our platform.
- Complete reference process for Verified Nerds and Services
- Expected to complete AWS trainings and certifications to become a true subject matter expert
- Track and improve “Nerd’ experience and engagement in the Nerdly software platform
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel at Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Attend networking events, meetups, and career fairs to identify current and future AWS talent (we think there’s value in some good old-fashioned networking and believe in “ABR – Always Be Recruiting”)
- Recruit for internal NerdRabbit professionals due to our fast-paced growth
our ideal candidate
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3+ years of technical recruiting experience—and you’ve got the metrics to back up your success (double points if you excel in finding sales talent!)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, coupled with an articulate, outgoing, and engaging approach to interpersonal relationships
- Knowledge of technical jargon and skill sets within the cloud, staffing, and/or consulting realm
- A high level of motivation, good time management and organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- An entrepreneurial spirit and hustler-level sense of urgency—we’re a fast-growing company and need someone who can keep up
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive medical/dental/vision plans
- 401K program
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Incentive Trip
- Excellent interactive training/mentoring programs
ready to join nerdrabbit? apply now:
Join our NerdHerd.