digital marketing manager
Location: Atlanta, GA
NerdRabbit is rapidly expanding our teams associated with helping to eliminate barriers to cloud migration – with the biggest one being people. In this space, the traditional model of staffing is not fulfilling all customer needs – specifically those customers that need complete teams, immediate resources, fractional skill sets or need people who can start work today. NerdRabbit is the world’s first AWS Software Defined Staffing Company Powered by machine learning used to help fix those barriers.
NerdRabbit is seeking a results-oriented digital marketing professional to drive the creation and implementation of innovative, integrated digital marketing campaigns that significantly impact company revenue and growth.
We are seeking someone with the passion and ability to dramatically grow business results through both strategic insight and planning as well as hands-on execution to deliver digital marketing campaigns that elevate our brand and drive measurable results.
This individual will develop and implement digital marketing initiatives that maximize brand awareness, generate and nurture leads, and drive conversions and sales revenue.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in a wide range of go-to-market activities with demonstrated success building and leading B2B digital marketing campaigns throughout the buyer/nurture journey across web, email, video, social, events, podcasts, webinars, and other activities.
Will require the ability to write personalized email campaigns and oversee thought leading content development, including campaign assets, blogs, eBooks, etc. to attract targeted personas, fill the funnel, and influence purchase decisions.
Will also manage relationships with paid media, public relations, and marketing automation agencies, driving strategic inputs and ensuring successful engagements.
- Craft and deliver innovative multi-channel digital marketing campaigns to drive demand via relevant channels, including but not limited to web, email, events, video, podcasts, webinars, social media, etc.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, leadership, and other stakeholders to ensure relevant and engaging content that drives awareness and conversions and aligns with NerdRabbit brand
- Track marketing campaign performance, analyze and adapt campaigns and channels to improve success
- Oversee internal and external resources to ensure successful paid media, SEO, marketing automation, and PR
- Work cross-functionally with product managers, developers, sales, and leadership to drive product innovation and craft effective product messaging and communications for use in digital channels
- Identify opportunities to enhance customer experience, drive engagement and user growth through digital and other channels including affiliates, partners, sales, campaigns, communications, and organizational processes.
- Research and recommend creative and innovative digital campaign tactics and experiences based on data and insights.
- Manage multiple, complex timetables successfully in a collaborative and fast paced environment, effectively executing impactful campaigns on time and within budget.
- 5+ years of proven experience in B2B digital marketing technologies and strategies (web, video, email, social, podcasts, paid advertising, events, etc.)
- Knowledge of demand generation strategies and tactics
- Experience with digital marketing tools
- Pardot experience a plus
- Experience with the AWS ecosystem a plus
- Highly-organized and innovative marketer with impeccable attention to detail, deadline driven, and curious
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive medical/dental/vision plans
- 401K program
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Incentive Trip
- Excellent interactive training/mentoring programs
ready to join nerdrabbit? apply now:
Join our NerdHerd.