Graphic Design Intern
graphic design intern
# of Openings: 1
Obtaining your design degree is the first step to launching a rewarding career. Why not kick that career off with an internship where you can put your education into action? As a Catalyst Tech Ventures Intern, you will receive on-the-job training and mentoring and real-world experience in your field. Our employees are well trained and able to access vast professional resources to develop their careers. It’s a great place to jump start your career in graphic design.
This is not an unpaid internship where you’ll spend your days making copies and coffee. You’ll be paid a competitive wage and put your education into action while learning real, marketable skills with a great company.. This is a part-time (10-20 hours/week) paid internship for at least 3 month.
Catalyst Tech Ventures was formed as both a Holding Company and a Technology Investment company for select tech start-ups. Our holdings are mostly centered on IT hardware and support services, especially for companies moving to the cloud, and on the skills and people needed in this new environment. We are headquartered in Norcross, GA.
This Graphic Design Intern is responsible for providing support for the Catalyst Tech Ventures Lead Designer through a variety of channels; print, digital, web/intranet, video and other as assigned. This position will assist with the development and design of core Catalyst Tech Ventures companies graphics, logos, collateral, PowerPoint presentations, event materials, and a variety of other creative tasks as assigned. These include, but are not limited to, designs for ReluTech, NerdRabbit, and ChannelWorks.
- Prepare images to coincide with Catalyst Tech Ventures and our subsidiary companies (ReluTech, NerdRabbit, and ChannelWorks) social media channel posts.
- Assist in building slide decks for all companies under Catalyst Tech Ventures
- Assist in video editing for smaller scale company videos
- Assist in website design and edits
- Assist in rebranding company assets
- Using creativity to develop new ideas for company branding
- Must be at least a rising junior, senior or recent college graduate pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Graphic Design or other related field from an accredited four-year college or university
- Excellent computer knowledge in a MAC environment (PC Knowledge a plus).
- Must be proficient in basic design programs including Adobe Creative Suite. Video editing software is a plus.
- Bonus if you are experienced with WordPress and Divi Builder
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills with attention to detail
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and effectively prioritize workload
- Positive and professional demeanor with the ability to interact effectively with a variety of team members in various departments
- Highly motivated with a competitive attitude