catalyst tech ventures internal recruiter
NerdRabbit is rapidly expanding our teams associated with helping to eliminate barriers to cloud migration – with the biggest one being people. In this space, the traditional model of staffing is not fulfilling all customer needs – specifically those customers that need complete teams, immediate resources, fractional skill sets or need people who can start work today. NerdRabbit is the world’s first AWS Software Defined Staffing Company Powered by machine learning used to help fix those barriers.
The various organizations under the Catalyst Tech Ventures umbrella are growing… and growing quickly! We are on the hunt for an internal recruiter to help meet the hiring needs for the various companies. If you are looking to work in a fast-paced environment in the fastest growing industry, then this is the place for you.
As a member of the Catalyst team, you’ll be joining one of the top companies in Atlanta (check out our workplace awards from the AJC and Atlanta Business Chronicle, to name a few).
- Actively source qualified candidates by leveraging social media, employee referrals, and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Utilize best practice sourcing techniques, Boolean strings, and other sourcing methods to attract top talent
- Partner with leadership/hiring managers to determine hiring needs, lead weekly recruiting meetings, and maintain constant contact with teams regarding candidate updates
- Recommend and implement sourcing strategies and initiatives amongst the HR team and the organization
- Conduct prescreening interviews with candidates
- Aid in key recruiting initiatives including diversity and inclusion, as well as organizational branding
- Execute full-cycle recruiting process including but not limited to creating and posting job descriptions, sourcing, screening, qualifying, interviewing, testing, tracking, providing applicant feedback, negotiating salary, and extending offers
- Attend networking events and career fairs to attract talent
- Multi-task and “switch gears” according to priority or ad-hoc projects as they arise
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years experience as an internal recruiter or in agency recruiting
- Ability to thrive in a high-paced environment, requiring exceptional organizational skills, juggling multiple roles, and adhering to strict deadlines
- Naturally organized. You are able to effectively manage multiple work streams that span topics and stakeholders
- A hustler-level sense of urgency— we’re a fast-growing company and need someone who can keep up
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive medical/dental/vision plans
- 401K program
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Incentive Trip
- Excellent interactive training/mentoring programs