work at nerdrabbit
Senior Cloud Recruiter
senior cloud recruiter
Location: Atlanta, GA
NerdRabbit is rapidly expanding our teams associated with helping to eliminate barriers to cloud migration – with the biggest one being people. In this space, the traditional model of staffing is not fulfilling all customer needs – specifically those customers that need complete teams, immediate resources, fractional skill sets or need people who can start work today. NerdRabbit is the world’s first AWS Software Defined Staffing Company Powered by machine learning used to help fix those barriers.
NerdRabbit is looking for a hustling individual to drive both sales and recruiting initiatives for our newest Cloud talent arm, NerdRabbit Direct. Striking the perfect balance between flexibility and efficiency, our ideal candidate has an innate nature to develop, maintain, and expand strong relationships with both clients and candidates in order to help recruit the best talent for our customer’s needs. Not only are you managing sales and client relationships, but you are recruiting the best Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud talent in the industry.
NerdRabbit is a new and innovative technology-powered talent company under the Catalyst Tech Ventures umbrella, and we need someone to drive brand awareness and revenue by engaging the best talent in the market.
- Using the top tools, you will proactively source, screen, and recruit the best AWS cloud talent in our market (because you know that posting a job description and seeing what happens doesn’t even come close to cutting it)
- Guide candidates through the hiring process, including scheduling interviews, soliciting feedback and communicating status to candidates, coordinating background checks/drug screens, managing offers and assisting in the resignation process
- Expected to complete AWS training and certifications to become a true subject matter expert
- Prospect new customers for our NerdRabbit Direct division through networking, cold calling, email campaigns, etc.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel at Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Provide an outstanding candidate experience at every opportunity (you respect that job hunting can be stressful, so you’re always well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails)
- Attend networking events, meetups, and career fairs to identify current and future AWS IT talent (we think there’s value in some good old-fashioned networking and believe in “ABR – Always Be Recruiting”)
- Consistently and accurately track all of these activities in our ATS/CRM (it couldn’t be ALL fun and games)
our ideal candidate
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3+ years of full-desk recruiting experience—and you’ve got the metrics to back up your success (double points if you excel in finding sales talent!)
- “Never met a stranger” attitude—you’re eager to pick up the phone and contact passive candidates
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse pipeline of qualified candidates for a variety of sales positions at different levels of the organization
- Knowledge of the necessary skill sets to our hiring needs (you can assess talent beyond matching keywords on a resume)
- A hustler-level sense of urgency—we’re a fast-growing company and need someone who can keep up
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive medical/dental/vision plans
- 401K program
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Incentive Trip
- Excellent interactive training/mentoring programs
ready to join nerdrabbit? apply now:
Join our NerdHerd.