nerdrabbit sourcing analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA
NerdRabbit is rapidly expanding our teams associated with helping to eliminate barriers to cloud migration – with the biggest one being people. In this space, the traditional model of staffing is not fulfilling all customer needs – specifically those customers that need complete teams, immediate resources, fractional skill sets or need people who can start work today. NerdRabbit is the world’s first AWS Software Defined Staffing Company Powered by machine learning used to help fix those barriers.
NerdRabbit is on the hunt for a Sourcing Analyst to join our team of top AWS Cloud Recruitment Consultants. Striking the right balance between flexibility and efficiency, our ideal candidate is outgoing, is obsessive about client and candidate experience, is motivated by a competitive (but friendly!) work environment, and is a genuine tech enthusiast.
As a full-time member of the NerdHerd, you’ll be joining one of the newest companies in Atlanta as you help build deep candidate and company pipeline within our groundbreaking machine learning software platform, Nerdly.
- Using the top tools, proactively source and screen the best AWS Cloud talent in our market (because you know that posting a job description and seeing what happens doesn’t even come close to cutting it)
- Guide candidates through our software, including the creation of Nerd profiles, applying for (h)opportunities, scheduling interviews, soliciting feedback and communicating status, to managing offers, and completing projects
- Support both the sales and recruiting team to ensure an outstanding client and candidate experience at every opportunity
- Communicate consistently and effectively on phone, LinkedIn, and email (you respect that job hunting can be stressful, so you’re always well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails to candidates)
- Attend networking events, meetups, and career fairs to identify current and future Cloud talent (we think there’s value in some good old-fashioned networking and believe in “ABR – Always Be Recruiting”)
- Consistently and accurately track all of these activities in our ATS/CRM (it couldn’t be ALL fun and games)
our ideal candidate
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience—and you’ve got the metrics to back up your success
- “Never met a stranger” attitude—you’re eager to pick up the phone and contact passive candidates
- Business development experience and proven track record of growing a client base
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse pipeline of qualified candidates
- Knowledge of the necessary skill sets to our hiring needs (you can assess talent beyond matching keywords on a resume)
- A hustler-level sense of urgency—we’re a fast-growing company and need someone who can keep up
- Good technical acumen with the desire for professional development: AWS certifications, machine learning training, technical sales and recruiting training, etc.
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive medical/dental/vision plans
- 401K program
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Incentive Trip
- Excellent interactive training/mentoring programs
ready to join nerdrabbit? apply now:
Join our NerdHerd.