Invistics provides cloud-based software solutions for inventory visibility, with advanced analytics and actionable insights for the following industries: Manufacturers, Distributors, Controlled Substance Registrants, and Healthcare Facilities. This position will focus on our rapidly expanding healthcare market, ensuring that hospitals are using our software to detect and prevent drug diversion by healthcare workers in nursing, pharmacy, anesthesia, and other departments.
This is a Product Configuration Specialist role within our Implementations group. In this position, you will configure our software as part of our 13 week implementation process.
Your success will lie in your ability to understand healthcare data from our customers, and how to transform and configure that data within our software. In addition, your technical aptitude and ability to understand how to resolve our customer’s issues will directly lead to satisfied customers and your success. This is a customer-facing position, so great interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday. Qualified candidates can either work from home or at our offices in Peachtree Corners, Georgia. Occasional travel is required.
- Understand Invistics software capabilities in detail
- Transforming customer-specific data, including customer-specific terminology, formularies, and nomenclature, into the Invistics software.
- Consolidating data from multiple different customer systems, including Wholesaler purchasing information, Internal Inventory Systems, Automated Dispensing Cabinets, Electronic Medical Records, Retail Pharmacy systems, and other healthcare IT systems.
- Manage the process for taking a new customer project from the phase of ‘data received and loaded’ to ‘go live’ by
- Analyzing the output of our software to validate results
- Understanding customer’s workflows and confirming our software is properly configured for those workflows
- Adding needed master data to our database to support the above items
- Training lead users in how to validate the data as part of the implementation
- Provide feedback to Product Management for software enhancement ideas
- Ensure proper functionality during implementation, including data validation testing, initial troubleshooting, communicating with customer-users, and resolving issues where possible
- Maintain critical documentation for both internal knowledge sharing and making references available to customer-users
- In this role, you will be given opportunities for increased responsibility, such as leading customer-facing calls and web-based meetings; planning, organizing, and delivering customer-facing training; and other increased responsibilities for delivery of projects.
Required Skills for Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years database experience (Access at a minimum, Oracle and/or SQL is a plus)
- Enjoy working with data, including experience troubleshooting how data is extracted, transformed and loaded in health IT systems.
- Strong technical aptitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Must have the highest integrity and work ethic and be persistent and results-driven
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Preferred but not Required:
- 2+ years of experience using enterprise software, e.g., supply chain or analytics
- 3+ years’ experience with healthcare analytics utilizing data from multiple healthcare IT systems
- Experience with Office, Webex, and/or Google Docs